site.news_by_theme Rakhat Aliyev

Rakhat Aliyev ©azatyq.org Rakhat Aliyev's arrest confirmed by Vienna Prosecutors Kazakhstan’s ex-Ambassador to Austria Rakhat Aliyev has been arrested in Vienna, Austria.
07 июня 2014
Rakhat Aliyev. Photo courtesy of azattyq.org Rakhat Aliyev left Malta in summer 2013: police Rakhat Aliyev left Malta back in summer 2013.
21 марта 2014
Rakhat Aliyev. Photo courtesy of azattyq.org Inaction of Austrian, German and Maltese authorities against Rakhat Aliyev may damage public confidence to EU justice Claude Turmes, a member of the European Parliament, is concerned that inaction of European authorities on mounting serious accusations against Aliyev could undermine public confidence to EU justice.
29 января 2014
Rakhat Aliyev. Youtube video frame. Austrian prosecutors may present charges to Rakhat Aliyev shortly Austrian Prosecutor’s Office may present charges to Rakhat Aliyev as soon as in 2014.
22 января 2014
Rakhat Aliyev. Photo courtesy of azatyq.org Rakhat Aliyev to lose his Vienna-based media center 40% in the media center belong to ZIT (Center for Innovation and Technology of the City of Vienna), with the other 60% belonging to VBM investment company, a partner of A.V. Maximus Holding (that used to be owned by Rakhat Aliyev and was later transferred to his spouse Elnara Shoraz).
09 января 2014
Rakhat Aliyev. ©youtube.com Eurojust and Europol called to investigate Aliyev Eurojust and Europol may join their investigations against Rakhat Aliyev.
06 января 2014
Rakhat Aliyev. ©youtube.com Rakhat Aliyev applies for Cypriot citizenship Rakhat Aliyev has applied for Cypriot citizenship.
26 декабря 2013
Rakhat Aliyev. Rakhat Aliyev eyeing Cypriot citizenship Rakhat Aliyev intends to obtain the citizenship of Cyprus: German lawyer Lothar de Maiziere.
17 декабря 2013
Rakhat Aliyev. ©youtube.com No Maltese passport for Rakhat Aliyev says Malta PM Rakhat Aliyev won't be able to get a Maltese passport even through the Individual Investor Program.
15 ноября 2013
Rakhat Aliyev. ©youtube.com Rakhat Aliyev no longer has Austrian passport Austrian authorities have cancelled Rakhat Aliyev’s passport.
14 ноября 2013
Satzhan Ibrayev and Petr Afanasenko. ©СNN Malta’s police reluctant to initiate a case against Rakhat Aliyev According to Malta Today, Petr Afanasenko and Satzhan Ibrayev, the two bodyguards, turned to Malta’s police requesting to initiate investigation into Rakhat Aliyev’s actions, alleging he had applied tortures to them.
07 ноября 2013
Rakhat Aliyev. Photo courtesy of azatyq.org Rakhat Aliyev's media center may dent Vienna's reputation Vienna’s Court of Auditors is in discussion of the request to check the owners of Medienquarter St. Marx media center.
05 сентября 2013
Rakhat Aliyev. youtube.com still frame Malta OK with Aliyev using fake number plates? Kazakhstan's ex-Ambassador to Austria accused of double murder and tortures is driving around Malta with fake number plates
30 июля 2013
Rakhat Aliyev. Snapshot of youtube.com video Germany investigates Aliyev and his father-in-law Prosecutors of German Krefeld have launched their own investigation against Kazakhstan tycoon-on-the-run Rakhat Aliyev.
17 июня 2013
U.S. congressman calls to investigate Rakhat Aliyev American congressman Brad Sherman has called the European Commission to investigate into the allegations of human rights violations against Rakhat Aliyev.
22 мая 2013
Issam Hourani and Mahmoud Abbas. Photo courtesy of challahhuakbar.blogspot.com U.S. dismisses Rakhat Aliyev family members' claim against Samruk-Kazyna board member The U.S. court has dismissed a claim of Rakhat Aliyev’s relatives -- brothers Devincci and Issam Hourani -- against Samruk-Kazyna board member Alexander Mirtchev and his company Krull Corporation.
15 мая 2013
Rakhat Aliyev. ©REUTERS/Shamil Zhumatov Rakhat Aliyev fears kidnapping Rakhat Aliyev said in an interview to the European media he was ready to appear in Austrian court but feared of being kidnapped.
12 апреля 2013
Rakhat Aliyev. ©REUTERS/Shamil Zhumatov Rakhat Aliyev to be tried in Vienna Superior Land Court of Vienna has started an investigation into activities of the former Kazakhstan ambassador to Austria Rakhat Aliyev.
08 апреля 2013
Rakhat Aliyev. ©REUTERS/Shamil Zhumatov Vienna court finds no political grounds in Aliyev's case Superior Land Court of Vienna confirmes that accusations against former Kazakhstan ambassador to Austria Rakhat Aliyev are well grounded.
13 марта 2013
Lawyer Gabriel Lansky. Photo by Dmitriy Khegai© Money laundered by Aliyev via Austria may be returned to Kazakhstan Ex-ambassador of Kazakhstan Rakhat Aliyev must have laundered at least 113 million Euro via Austria.
13 марта 2013

Exchange Rates

 448.73   490.7   4.76 

 

Weather

 

Редакция Advertising
Социальные сети