Bolat Abilov excluded from parliament race 10 января 2012, 20:28
- Found a bug?
- Select it and press Ctrl + Enter
Bolat Abilov. Photo by Yaroslav Radlovskiy©
Six candidates have been excluded from party lists of the upcoming Majilis elections, Tengrinews.kz reports citing Secretary of the Central Election Commission Bakhyt Meldeshov.
The six candidates represent four political parties out of the six parties that are running for the seats. The elections to the lower chamber of the Parliament are due to be held on January 15.
They were excluded after the election supervision authorities found that they provided false information on their incomes and properties.
“In accordance with the Article 89 Clause 6 Sub-Clause 5 of the Constitutional Law “On Elections”, due to failure to provide accurate information on incomes and properties declared by the individuals running for the election from party lists and their spouses, the Central Election Commission decrees to make the following changes:
- Exclude Vladimir Bobrov from the party list of Nur Otan Natioanl Democratic Party,
- Exclude Bolat Abilov and Gulzhan Yergaliyeva from the party list of the Azat National Social Democratic Party (NSDP),
- Exclude Kuanysh Abuov from the party list of Auyl Communist Social Democratic Party,
- Exclude Makhabbat Zhotayev from the party list of Adilet Democratic Party,
- Exclude Dauren Kaiyp from the party list of the Party of Patriots,” Bakhyt Meldeshov read out the decree at the meeting of the Commission on January 10.