Tengrinews TV Радио Tengri FM Радио Жұлдыз FM Laws of Kazakhstan
KZ RU EN
Write us +7 (727) 388 8020 +7 (717) 254 2710
искать через Tengrinews.kz
искать через Google
искать через Yandex
USD / KZT - 324.98
EUR / KZT - 378.34
CNY / KZT - 48.01
RUB / KZT - 5.53

299 people receive Bolashak scholarships in Kazakhstan

20 august 2013, 18:29
0
Photo by Marat Abilov©
Photo by Marat Abilov©
299 people have received Bolashak scholarships in 2013 so far, the President of the International Programs Center of Kazakhstan Ministry of Education and Science Sayassat Nurbek told primeminister.kz.

“As of today Kazakhstan President’s international scholarship Bolashak has been issued to 299 people, 50 percent of them being Master’s degree and PhD students,” he said.

60 percent of the Master’s degree students are focusing on engineering and technical majors: IT, oil and gas, petro chemistry, energy, engineering and technologies management. The remaining 40 percent are represented by economists, lawyers, financial experts and doctors specializing in cardiosurgery, oncology and restorative surgery.

As for PhD students, this year’s majors include sociology, political studies and state management.

Earlier Tengrinews.kz English reported that the total of 1,093 Bolashak scholarships were allotted for 2013.

Bolashak International Scholarship is awarded to high-performing students from Kazakhstan to study overseas all-expenses paid, provided that they return to Kazakhstan to work for at least five years after graduation. Most of these students travel to study in the United States, but some travel elsewhere around the world.

Нравится
Поделиться
Add comment
Most Read
Most Discussed
Today
Week
Month