site.news_by_theme Internet

Stanislav Ignatov, Head of Kiwi.kz. ©Roza Essenkulova Largest Kazakhstan’s Internet portals seek to launch an association to develop Kazakhstan’s Internet resources Kaznet is only popular with 15% of Internet users in Kazakhstan, with the other 85% giving preference to the Russian segment of the Internet, says Azamat Omarov, Commercial Director of the Yvision blogging service.
09 июня 2011
Owners of some Kazakhstan’s Internet portals requesting a moratorium Owners of some Kazakhstan’s Internet portals have written an open letter to Kazakhstan’s PM Massimov requesting him to introduce 2-year-long moratorium on any changes into intellectual rights-related legislation applicable to the Internet.
03 июня 2011
Karim Massimov Massimov writing in his Twitter himself He told that when participating in the i-MIX 2011 conference focused on the Internet development.
26 мая 2011
Karim Massimov. Photo courtesy of government.kz Massimov launched Internet-voting Kazakhstan Prime-Minister Karim Massimov launched an Internet voting that would determine the Internet platform where his online-conference is going to be held.
26 апреля 2011
RIA Novosti© Illegal Internet use to be discussed by SCO in Astana Illegal use of Internet will be discussed by the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) on April 28, 2011 in Astana.
26 апреля 2011
Photo courtesy of spb-ipad.ru Kazakhstani schools to get 600 laptops and ipads Kazakhstan schools will get 300 laptops and 300 tablet computers as part of a pilot project. If the project proves its worth 926 schools will get the devices in 2013.
20 апреля 2011
Kazakhstan ahead of Russia by IT development Kazakhstan was ranked 67th in the Networked Readiness Index-2010-2011 list.
20 апреля 2011
Photo courtesy of edcor.ru Yandex to invest in start-ups Yandex.Fabrika started investing into commercial start-ups. The company is looking for partners and talents.
20 апреля 2011

Exchange Rates

 443.57   490.7   4.88 

 

Weather

 

Редакция Advertising
Социальные сети