Nothing China writes about me is true: Zulfiya Chinshanlo 30 октября 2012, 17:14
- Found a bug?
- Select it and press Ctrl + Enter
Zulfiya Chinshanlo. Photo by Danial Okassov©
Kazakhstan Olympic weightlifting champion Zulfiya Chinshanlo has officially refuted the rumors of her plans to leave for Chinese national team, Vesti.kz reports. Kazakhstan sportswoman responded to the rumors quite harshly when answered several questions.
Chinshanlo returned from China on October 27. The resonance of Kazakhstan society to the publications in Chinese media was so strong that the sportswoman did not even take any rest after her flight back from China and immediately gave a small press-conference upon arrival. “Thanks to everyone who came here. I would like to say that everything written about me in China is not true. I proved it by coming back to Kazakhstan and being here right now. I would like to thank everyone who have been supporting me. Once again, all these rumors are lies and I don’t want to return ti discussing this issue any more,” she said.
After the statement Zulfiya answered several questions from the journalists:
- Zulfiya, while you were not here, some of our media presented you and the situation in an unfavorable light…
- I know about that, I even read comments of some readers who said bad things about me. But they did not have the full information, that’s why I am not worried about it too much.
- Are you back to training?
- Not yet. My vacation is not over yet and I don’t want to rush to the gym. I still have time and I pay much attention to my health!