09 декабря 2011 17:07

Soldiers of Khalifat claimed responsibility for clash in Boraldai and threatened Russia

ПОДЕЛИТЬСЯ

Soldiers of Khalifat. Snapshot of the video-address Soldiers of Khalifat. Snapshot of the video-address

Islamist group Jund al-Khalifat (Soldiers of Khalifat) claimed responsibility for the clash in Boraldai village on December 3, SITE Intelligence Group writes. Representatives of the group confirmed that 5 terrorists eliminated during the operation were members of Al Zahir Baibars Battalion (Sultan Baibars) of the Soldiers of Khalifat. They promised to revenge for the deaths of their militants and continue violences in Kazakhstan. Besides, the group threatened Russian government as well. Meanwhile, today, December 9, in Bishkek first deputy chairman of the CIS Anti-Terrorism Center Moldiyar Orazaliyev said that there were still no facts confirming that any representatives of religious extremism took part in the clash in Boraldai. The statement was made at the meeting of representatives terrorism and extremism countering security forces and special services of Central Asian member-states of the CIS, Ca-News reports. Earlier Tengrinews.kz English reported that five militants and two members of an elite police force were killed in operation in Boraldai village in southern Kazakhstan. The clash was part of a special operation against suspected militants in a village just outside Kazakhstan's largest city and former capital of Almaty, where prosecutors said they had been planning attacks.


Islamist group Jund al-Khalifat (Soldiers of Khalifat) claimed responsibility for the clash in Boraldai village on December 3, SITE Intelligence Group writes. Representatives of the group confirmed that 5 terrorists eliminated during the operation were members of Al Zahir Baibars Battalion (Sultan Baibars) of the Soldiers of Khalifat. They promised to revenge for the deaths of their militants and continue violences in Kazakhstan. Besides, the group threatened Russian government as well. Meanwhile, today, December 9, in Bishkek first deputy chairman of the CIS Anti-Terrorism Center Moldiyar Orazaliyev said that there were still no facts confirming that any representatives of religious extremism took part in the clash in Boraldai. The statement was made at the meeting of representatives terrorism and extremism countering security forces and special services of Central Asian member-states of the CIS, Ca-News reports. Earlier Tengrinews.kz English reported that five militants and two members of an elite police force were killed in operation in Boraldai village in southern Kazakhstan. The clash was part of a special operation against suspected militants in a village just outside Kazakhstan's largest city and former capital of Almaty, where prosecutors said they had been planning attacks.
Читайте также
Join Telegram

Exchange Rates

 443.77   490.7   4.81 

 

Weather

 

Редакция Advertising
Социальные сети