media. Страница 5.
Новости по теме: media По вашему запросу найдено: 195 материалов
20.05.2014 15:03 Internet
Astana is hosting the international conference and exhibition ASTEX-2014 on May 19-20, 2014.
14.04.2014 12:04 Politics
OSCE Representative on Freedom of the Media Dunja Mijatović has expressed her concern over the changes in Kazakhstani legislation concerning freedom of speech and free internet access.
04.04.2014 01:27 Laws, Initiatives
The new rules allow the command center in charge of the emergency site to "exert control over media outlets."
08.02.2014 10:12 Sport
European commentators portrayed the opening ceremony of the Sochi Winter Olympics as a personal triumph and even an exorbitant show of power for Russian President Vladimir Putin.
03.02.2014 16:23 Politics
State-own media obliged to have its religion-related videos and articles approved by Agency for Religion
All the videos and printed pieces are to be coordinated with the Agency from now on: Agency for Religion Head.
30.01.2014 17:32 Entertainment, Style
What do the Muppets, Greek yogurt and Arnold Schwarzenegger have in common? They're all starring in the most expensive four hours of American television ever.
15.01.2014 12:12 Politics
French President Francois Hollande vowed to deal with the fallout from his affair with an actress in private, defiantly batting away questions over the future of Valerie Trierweiler.
09.01.2014 12:12 People
40% in the media center belong to ZIT (Center for Innovation and Technology of the City of Vienna), with the other 60% belonging to VBM investment company, a partner of A.V. Maximus Holding (that used to be owned by Rakhat Aliyev and was later transferred to his spouse Elnara Shoraz).
06.01.2014 15:39 Politics
Turkey's embattled Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan said Sunday he would favour retrials for hundreds of military officers jailed for coup-plotting.
03.01.2014 21:11 Politics
US Secretary of State John Kerry launched a second day of talks with Israelis and Palestinians Friday, seeking to hammer out a framework to guide negotiations towards a peace deal.
31.12.2013 10:38 Unrest
Egyptian secret police have arrested an award-winning Australian journalist and an Egyptian reporter for the Qatar-based Al-Jazeera channel on suspicion of illegally broadcasting news harming "domestic security", the interior ministry said.
26.12.2013 18:00 Education
In 2014 the scholarship is having two new categories - Media and Cultural Studies - that include journalism, cinematography, TV journalism and other similar majors.
24.12.2013 17:43 Cinema, Music
US media company Tribune plans to acquire Gracenote, a giant in music data, for $170 million from media giant Sony, the companies announced Monday.
21.12.2013 14:40 Crime
Turkish prosecutors have begun charging some of Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan's closest allies in a huge graft scandal he has responded to with a spectacular purge of the police.
11.12.2013 18:26 Finance
Slovenia is to learn later this week if it has enough money to shore up its banks on its own or become the latest eurozone country to need outside help.
10.12.2013 13:59 People
Rupert Murdoch has made enemies in his rise to become the world's most powerful media baron, and that apparently includes someone at his Sunday Telegraph newspaper in Australia.
13.11.2013 13:51 Crime
Television took its central role in the American home after President John F. Kennedy's assassination, a national trauma that unfolded in real time and was uniquely suited to the emerging medium.
10.11.2013 21:56 Finance
Twitter's high-flying Wall Street debut drew attention to the growing power of social media, but also raised concerns about a potential bubble in the sector.
05.11.2013 11:02 Crime
Authorities put a shopping mall in Paramus, New Jersey, on lockdown late Monday after a gunman was spotted and witnesses reported hearing shots, US media said.
01.11.2013 16:29 Laws, Initiatives
Kenya's media reacted with shock and outrage Friday after parliament voted through a bill that could see journalists and outlets slapped with huge fines for violating a code of conduct.