Beibit Nazarov defeats Bruno Amorim at Kunlun Fight 2 Cage Series09 апреля 2015, 13:53
Kazakhstani fighter Beibit Nazarov has defeated the Brazilian fighter Bruno “Robinho” Amorim at the International Tournament in Mixed Martial Arts Kunlun Fight 2 Cage Series in Almaty, Tengrinews reports citing Vesti.kz.
Nazarov had an intense world title fight with Robinho. In the third round, the Kazakhstani received a warning from the referee for using an illegal blow. The judges did not pick the winner by the end of the third round and announced an additional round. Nazarov won the fight as a result of the additional round. The Brazilian did not agree with the decision of the judges and left the octagon before the award ceremony.
Kazakhstani fighters from Team Alem Fighters Kazybek Ashimov (-57 kg), Askar Ubmetov (-66 kg), Nurzhan Tutkayev (-66 kg), Baurzhan Kuanyshbayev (-77.5 kg) Nurbergen Sharipov (-61 kg), Ruslan Kamzayev (-72 kg) and Altynbek Bazhymov (-61 kg) also defeated their opponents. The only Kazakh fighter that lost his fight was Alpamys Adiyatov (-57 kg). Adiyatov lost to Shang Zhifa from China.
– 57 kg Alpamys Adiâtov (Kazakhstan) vs Shang Zhifa (China)
– 61 kg Altynbek Bažimov (Kazakhstan) vs Heili Alateng (China)
– 72-kg Kamzaev Ruslan (Kazakhstan) vs Abdel′kerin El Kuèdi (France)
– 61 kg Nurbergen Sharipov (Kazakhstan) vs Ma Shuang (China)
– 77.5 kg Bauyrzhan Kuanyshbaev (Kazakhstan) vs Xu Yonghao (China)
– 66 kg Nurzhan Tutkaev (Kazakhstan) vs Maxim Giakalon (France)
– 66 kg Askar Umbetov (Kazakhstan) vs Kyle Rozevski (United States)
– 57kg Kazybek Ashimov (Kazakhstan) vs Jung Won-Seok (South Korea)
– 72-kg Beibit Nazarov (Kazakhstan) vs Bruno Amorim “Robinho” (Brazil)
Photos © vk.com/alem_fighters_official
The International Tournament in Mixed Martial Arts Kunlun Fight 2 took place in Almaty on April 4 at the Baluan Sholak Sports Palace. Kunlun Fight 2 Cage, according to Asia MMA, focuses primarily on kickboxing and Muay Thai to promote MMA in China.
By Gyuzel Kamalova