Committee heads of Kazakh Investments and Development Ministry appointed26 august 2014, 16:28
The Minister of Investments and Development of Kazakhstan Asset Issekeshev has made a number of appointments within his ministry, Tengrinews reports citing the press service of the Ministry.
He appointed committee heads. The appointments continue the recent government reorganization in Kazakhstan which saw a massive rearrangement of 17 ministries, 9 agencies, 54 committees and 272 departments into 12 ministries and about 30 committees.
On August 21, Asset Isekeshev introduced the new heads of the committees to the ministry staff.
- Talgat Musabayev was appointed Chairman of the Aerospace Committee,
- Mereke Pshembayev was appointed Chairman of the Roads Committee,
- Saken Sarsenov was appointed Chairman of the Communication, Informatization, and Information Committee,
- Amaniyaz Yerzhanov was appointed Chairman of the Committee for Industrial Development and Industrial Safety,
- Bazarbay Nurabayev was appointed Chairman of the Committee for Geology and Subsoil,
- Birzhan Kaneshev was appointed Chairman of the Committee for Technical Regulation and Metrology,
- Asset Asavbayev was appointed Chairman of theTransport Committee,
- Beken Seidakhmetov was appointed Chairman of the Civil Aviation Committee,
- Yerlan Hayirov was appointed Chairman of the Investments Committee.
The newly formed Ministry of Investment and Development is responsible for industrial-innovative, scientific and technological development of Kazakhstan. It took over the functions of the abolished Ministry of Industry and New Technologies, Ministry of Transport and Communications, Agency for Communication and Information and National Space Agency (Kazcosmos).
Writing by Assel Satubaldina, editing by Tatyana Kuzmina