Tengrinews TV Радио Tengri FM Радио Жұлдыз FM Laws of Kazakhstan
Write us +7 (727) 388 8020 +7 (717) 254 2710
искать через Tengrinews.kz
искать через Google
искать через Yandex
USD / KZT - 319.42
EUR / KZT - 400.04
CNY / KZT - 50.35
RUB / KZT - 5.66

Over half a million left Kazakhstan for other countries for permanent residence in the recent decade

13 апреля 2012, 14:02
Photo courtesy of howstuffworks.com
Photo courtesy of howstuffworks.com
Over half a million people left Kazakhstan for other countries for permanent residence from 2001 to 2011, Newskaz.ru reports, citing Alikhan Smailov, Head of the National Agency for Statistics.

“For the period under review Kazakhstan accommodated 608 000 newcomers, with 668 000 people leaving for other countries for permanent residence. Since 2004 Kazakhstan has seen annual migration surplus; however, if we take the whole decade the migration balance made up minus 59 000 people”, he elaborated.

According to him, “the country’s population as of March 1, 2012 stands at 16.7 million people, with 9.1 million (54.7%) of them being urban residents and the other 7.5 million (45.3%) being rural residents.

Хотите больше статей? Смотреть все
Добавить комментарий
Most Read
Most Discussed