Sexiest London-2012 sportsmen31 july 2012, 17:55
Vesti.ru has made a rating of the sexiest sportsmen of London Olympics-2012.
1. Aldo Montano, Italian fencer. The 33-y.o. sportsman is a gold-winner of Greek Olympics-2004, World Fencing Champion-2011. He is heavily involved in advertising of men’s cosmetics. His chances to win gold in the London Olympics are estimated at 89 percent.
Aldo Montano. Photo courtesy of www.nowhavefun.com
2. Andreas Thorkildse, 30, Norway. He is the only javelin thrower in the world who was the champion of Europe, World and Olympics at the same time. He has gold medals of Athens-2004, Beijing-2008, highest-ranking European awards of 2006 and 2010, gold medal of the world championship of 2009 and many other awards.
Andreas Thorkildse. Photo courtesy of cabellissimo.livejournal.com
3. Hugo Parisi, Brazilian diver. The 27-y.o. sportsman represented his country in Athens-2004 and Beijing-2008 without much luck. However, that does not make him less attractive for women around the world. He won two silver medals at the 2008 South American Swimming Championships in Sao Paulo.
Hugo Parisi. Photo courtesy of www.implayingout.com
4. Race Imboden, 19-y.o. American fencer. Imboden won several gold medals at Pan American Championships. He very distinguishable by his red hair.
Race Imboden. Photo courtesy of facebook.com
5. Rudy Fernandez, 27-y.o. Spanish basketball player. As a member of the Spanish national basketball team, Fernandez competed in the 2004 Olympics Basketball Tournament, averaging 5.1 points in 10.6 minutes. Fernandez is currently dating model Helen Lindes, Miss Spain 2000.
Rudy Fernandez. Photo courtesy of celebslists.com