Tengrinews TV Радио Tengri FM Радио Жұлдыз FM Laws of Kazakhstan
Write us +7 (727) 388 8020 +7 (717) 254 2710
искать через Tengrinews.kz
искать через Google
искать через Yandex
USD / KZT - 319.32
EUR / KZT - 396.28
CNY / KZT - 50.34
RUB / KZT - 5.66

Kazakhstan Temir Zholy to purchase and repair over 15 thousand cargo wagons in 2012

19 апреля 2012, 13:10
Photo courtesy of railways.kz
Photo courtesy of railways.kz
Photo courtesy of railways.kz
Photo courtesy of railways.kz
Kazakhstan Temir Zholy (national railroad company) is going to purchase and repair over 15 thousand cargo wagons in 2012, Tengrinews.kz reports citing the company’s press-service.

The company’s plans for 2012 were announced at the public hearings on the results of the company’s business activities on April 16. “Kazakhstan Temir Zholy has the following targets for 2012: modernization of 668km-long track bed structure, purchase of maintenance vehicles, update and modernization of the railroad infrastructure, further development of Dostyk station, computerization and development of communications, purchase and capital repairs of 15,753 cargo wagons, purchase and capital repairs of 188 units of traction rolling stock and purchase of safety devices,” the company’s press-service writes.

According to the Managing Director for Economy Almas Lepesbayev, who reported on the results of the business activities, last year’s cargoes turnover made 223.6 billion tons per km, which is 4.9 percent higher than in 2010, and the passengers turnover made 14.6 million passengers per km, which is 4.7 percent more than during the previous year. Capital repairs of over 652 km of track bed structure were made in 2011, that allowed to increase the trains speed, decrease the areas with missed tonnage and bring the wear of the fixed assets down 2-3 percent per year.

Lepesbayev also told about the company’s work under the Common Economic Space, where Kazakhstan, Russia and Belarus took the obligations on unification of railroad rates for cargo transportation in every country until January 1, 2013. “Changing the rates on April 1, 2012, the rate unification level reached over 60 percent in all types of communications. The remaining 40 percent of the rates have to be unified by January 1, 2013,” he noted.

Хотите больше статей? Смотреть все
Добавить комментарий
Most Read
Most Discussed