Tengrinews TV Радио Tengri FM Радио Жұлдыз FM Laws of Kazakhstan
Write us +7 (727) 388 8020 +7 (717) 254 2710
искать через Tengrinews.kz
искать через Google
искать через Yandex
USD / KZT - 319.65
EUR / KZT - 393.33
CNY / KZT - 50.47
RUB / KZT - 5.67

Construction of Astana-Almaty high-speed railway line to start in 2013

04 января 2012, 10:49
A high-speed train. ©REUTERS
A high-speed train. ©REUTERS
Construction of Astana-Almaty high-speed railway line will start in 2013, Tengrinews.kz reports, referring to Amandyk Batalov, First Deputy Akim (First Vice Governor) of Almaty oblast.

“Railway trains cruising between Astana and Almaty cities will be almost able to compete with airplanes in speed at this overloaded destination. It will take passengers only four hours to travel from one city to another. Construction of the railway line will start in 2013,” Batalov said.

According to the the First Vice Governor, the preliminary cost of the project is estimated at $16 billion. It is expected that first trains will start carrying passengers and cargo from Astana to Almaty and back in 2019. The speed of the vehicles will exceed 350 kilometers per hour. According to Kadyrman Rysbekov, Transport-K LTD deputy director, Kazakhstan's share in the project will make 70% and China will take upon the other 30%. Investors from France, Russia and other countries also wish to take part in the project.

Хотите больше статей? Смотреть все
Добавить комментарий
Most Read
Most Discussed